Board Parts

Barring Baseplate 2 Bushing Cone Bushing Deck Lower cap washer mounting bolt mounting nut Nut top cup washer Trucks washer wheel whell nut

Well these are all the parts that were used to create the penny board I have built. The hardest part of creating this penny board were creating the more complex pieces which which were the trucks and the baseplate. the main success though were how great the trucks turned out becauyse they came out absolutely perfectly. It took some time to get back intot the swing of things, but after i did it was super easy. The harder part would be putting the whole board together because i forgot to connect them and they would continue moving and it would just be a major struggle.

Well these are all the parts that were used to create the penny board I have built. The hardest part of creating this penny board were creating the more complex pieces which which were the trucks and the baseplate. the main success though were how great the trucks turned out becauyse they came out absolutely perfectly. It took some time to get back intot the swing of things, but after i did it was super easy. The harder part would be putting the whole board together because i forgot to connect them and they would continue moving and it would just be a major struggle.

Selfie polyart process

Small-ivan-6-with-colour-photoshop

The aspects of this image that made me want to choose  it would be all of the mixing and matching of the same colour on the sweater. The colours made me assume that the sweater would turn out reletively nice when polyarted. I also mainly needed a photo because i was behind on this project. Elements of Design: Space- This image took up not a lot of spacing, and having it in the center of the photo allowed it so that you could see the border around the actual polyarted piexce and the background that it had. Point-The point of all of this, being where i kept the triqangles was to capture areas of different colour. I placed specific triangles in specific areas because the light of the spot had chjanged or the whole colour of it was different or a new part of the pictrure was started. Shape- The only shape in this is triangles Texture- The texture created from the polyarted version of me is a texture that is a little more ropugh and edgy mainly because all i am is a bunch of random triangles placed well enough to form me Colour- witht this i found that the colours worked well together mainly because when i put them onto the sweater it looked exactly the same as it had before i polyarted it.

Small-ivandone-photoshopSmall-ivan-4-photoshop

Small-ivan-start-photoshop

 

 

 

 

Entire Process

Meerkat  / At the zoo / Novosibirsk / Siberia / 24.07.2012 meekat--rock--complete-blog meekat--body--1-blog meekat--body--2-blog meekat--beginning-colour-blog meekat--halfway-colour-blog meekat--full-colour-blog

The whole process

I chose this image because with the meerkat, there is a large amount of colour differentiation, so the ability to be able to tell what was there would be more of a challenge which is what I wanted. Also it’s my favorite animal. I decided to leave my meerkat in the center for this piece to be able to make it the center of attention. The lines on this image allowed the triangles to be able to fit and capture the exact body sizing and made it so that nothing would be left out, again same goes for the shaping, the shaping also contributed to the colours. They were all in normal triangular shapes so I was able to fill the animal in easier. The texture of the fur made this process a little bit more difficult, since it made the shadowing vary a lot more in specific areas. The design itself was very balanced, allowing the image to be relaxing to the eye. The emphasis was created by the background of outer space, thanks to the colour difference the meerkat stood out very easily. The proportions after adding the image allowed it to seem like it was rather large compared to everything else, rather than before when it seemed normal. The economy i felt was good, when it came to putting things where they weren’t necessary I was able to put the big triangles to cover as much as i need and small triangles were used exclusively when they were needed. The success of this was all in all how it looked, but the failures were the times when i got lost and chose a picture where sometimes i wouldn’t be able to tell what i coloured in and what i had not. My areas of improvement would be to select specific colours for everything.